Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Chat

Discord Voice & Chat

If you guys want a place to hang out and chat in when at work or outside of the game then feel free to hit up the Discord server link up on the navbar. It also supports voice. There are also phone apps. It's 100% free and supports an unlimited amo...
Small Alarius 3y
Alarius0643Small Alarius 3y
General Chat

lockboxes

any rogues willing to unlock some lockboxes for me.
Member avatar small Cmmunk 3y
Cmmunk51436Member avatar small Macon 3y
Destructus2785Member avatar small Macon 3y
General Chat

Pineapple Upside Down Rum Cake

Cake Ingredients• 1 (18.25 oz.) package yellow cake mix• 1 (3.4 oz.) package vanilla instant pudding mix• 4 eggs• 1/2 cup pineapple juice• 6 pineapple rings• 1/2 cup pineapple rum• 1/2 cup vegetable oil• brown sugar for pan• chopped macadamia nuts...
Small Giidget 3y
Giidget51664Small Giidget 3y
General Chat

What mouse does everyone use?

I have decided I hate the mouse I currently have. The macro buttons are not easy to play with and it seems I need to add one more. My rotation requires 6-7 buttons to be effective. I am looking at a Logitech G502, any thoughts?
Small Kamede 3y
Kamede164378Small Alarius 3y
General Chat

Heroes of the Storm-Cho'Gall

I just got Cho'gall. If anyone needs him that did not go to Blizcon or get the virt tictet let me know and we can farm 2 games and then you can get him as well.add me and send me a msg#Burnout1685
Member avatar small Cmmunk 3y
Cmmunk2777Small Alarius 3y
General Chat

Warcraft Movie

With the teaser trailer that came out yesterday, a full trailer coming out this friday and mention of a release date of June 10th 2016...who all is excited??!! ME ME ME!!!Looking over the cast list on imdb makes me even more excited...Ryan Robbin...
Member avatar small Macon 3y
Macon2809Small Alarius 3y
General Chat

How to Play Arms Warrior

This cracks me up...And kinda makes me want to level up my warrior lolhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0SjQZCB5iU
Small Alarius 3y
Alarius0537Small Alarius 3y
General Chat

First....and only!

I'm in your website wiping my ass on the rug. Its mine!
Member avatar small Destructus 3y
Destructus51587Small Destructus 3y