When it comes to dungeons and raids in World of Warcraft: Legion, launch on August 30 is just the beginning. Here’s a list of dates to look forward to as Azeroth fights off a demonic invasion.
- Tuesday, August 30–When Legion is live, dungeons will immediately be available on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic dungeon difficulty will be available after the weekly dungeon reset time.
- Tuesday, September 20–The Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic Keystones will begin dropping which will allow increased challenge and rewards from Mythic dungeons.
- Tuesday, September 27–Mythic difficulty for the The Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens. The first wing of Raid Finder difficulty for The Emerald Nightmare opens.
- Tuesday, October 11–Raid Finder Wing 2 of The Emerald Nightmare opens.
- Tuesday, October 25–Raid Finder Wing 3 of The Emerald Nightmare opens.